“Wedding cakes that look too good to cut…and taste too good to leave uncut!”
- We have a portfolio that displays a variety of cakes, as well as a number of design books to give you ideas.
- The cake can match your wedding dress, decorations, etc. Ribbons, lace, tulle, bows and other details can be included for a unique touch.
- We have a variety of cake stands, as well as stairs and fountains.
- Real or silk flowers are often used as decorations on or around the cake. We can coordinate these with your florist.
- We have a number of cake toppers in stock, as well as a catalog with dozens of choices. Many people also choose keepsakes or heirlooms as toppers.
- Everyone has been to a wedding reception that had a beautiful cake as a centerpiece, only to find that the cake was stale or bland. At Dobo’s Delights, we feel that taste is just as important as appearance. Your guests will be delighted to find that your wedding cake is moist and delicious.
- Cake flavors have evolved beyond the traditional white on white. Cake flavors include: white, chocolate, strawberry, raspberry, lemon, spice, and marble. Gourmet flavors include: red velvet, peanut butter (with chocolate or jelly), cappuccino, cherry, amaretto, fuzzy navel, chocolate mint, cookies and creme and carrot.
- Popular fillings (between layers) are butter crème, Bavarian crème, strawberry, raspberry, fudge, cream cheese and apricot.
- If your tastes or those of your guests are varied, why not choose a different flavor for each layer!