Typical Wedding Cake Sizes / Servings
The table below lists some of the most common cake sizes. Number of servings does not include the top layer.
|10″ * 7″||25|
|12″ * 8″||40|
|10″ * 8″ * 6″||40|
|12″ * 9″ * 6″||65|
|14″ * 10″ * 7″||100|
|12″ * 9″ * 6″ * (2) 8″ w/ Fountain & (2) Stairs||100|
|16″ * 12″ * 8″||150|
|16″ * 12″ * 8″ w/ Fountain||150|
|16” * 12” * 9” * 6”||175|
|16” * 14” * 10” * 7”||200|
|16” * 12” * 7” * (2) 10” * w/ Fountain & (4) Stairs||225|
|18” * 12” * 9” * 6”||250|
|18” * 14” * 10” * 7”||270|
|20” * 16” * 10” * 7”||300|
PRICING: Cake prices are roughly $2.75 per serving for the most basic design in butter creme icing and $4.25 per serving in fondant icing. The final price will depend on the complexity of the design and the amount of time required to complete and set up the cake.
– $35.00 Non-refundable deposit when ordering (amount will be included in total cost of the cake)
– $50.00 Deposit on all cake stands
– $150.00 Deposit on all fountains and tube stands
– $25.00 Deposit on all stairs
All items must be returned within six days of the wedding date, unless other arrangements are made in writing.
DELIVERY & SETUP FEES
$30 – Covington, Fletcher, Troy, Piqua
$40 – Bradford, Pleasant Hill, Sidney, St. Paris
$50 – Greenville, Ludlow Falls, Russia, Tipp City, Versailles, West Milton
Note: We will deliver anywhere in Western Ohio/Eastern Indiana. Delivery price for areas not listed will be determined on an individual basis.
Wedding Cake Delivery Policies
- A non-refundable $35.00 deposit is required to hold your wedding date.
- Balance due 21 days (three weeks) before delivery of cake.
- A DEPOSIT of is required on all plates, columns, fountains, stairs, etc. The deposit will be refunded when all items are returned in good condition. If all items are not returned within six (6) days after the wedding, a rental fee will be charged at $5 per day.
- NOTE: Cancellations less than seven (7) days prior to the reception may not be able to be refunded.
- If any change of plans or cancellation is necessary, contact us as soon as possible, as we must charge for any goods or services already rendered. Refunds will be considered on an individual basis. Last minute changes may require an additional fee, if work has already begun.
- We accept major credit cards, money orders and cash payments. Personal checks will be accepted, but your cake cannot be completed until the check has cleared.
- Power: If your cake has a fountain, please make sure that power is available near the cake table. Please provide any necessary extension cords if possible.
- Outdoor receptions / air conditioning: We cannot guarantee any cake delivered to an outdoor reception location, or to any reception hall or room not properly air conditioned during warm weather.
- Pickup waiver: If you have chosen to have your cake picked up, we cannot be responsible for damage to any cake once it has left our shop. Any repairs or additional cakes will be subject to additional fees.
- Cake prices quoted by our consultants and partners are subject to final approval by Dobo’s Delights management.